What's On This Weekend?

ozeash

Hi raiders,

I thought I'd take a turn starting this topic! Anything exciting planed for anyone? Saturday afternoon looks like it'll be a great time to be out, sunny and about 5 - 8 knots, perfect conditions for a day out.

For me, got the kids this Sat, so I'm thinking about some nice and relaxed land based action at either Illawong Point or Apple Tree Bay. Hope I catch a fish or three :biggrin2:

Enjoy your weekend,

Ash

Guest Saqa

Hi raiders,

I thought I'd take a turn starting this topic! Anything exciting planed for anyone? Saturday afternoon looks like it'll be a great time to be out, sunny and about 5 - 8 knots, perfect conditions for a day out.

For me, got the kids this Sat, so I'm thinking about some nice and relaxed land based action at either Illawong Point or Apple Tree Bay. Hope I catch a fish or three :biggrin2:

Enjoy your weekend,

Ash

Keep an eye on the litte creek next to the boat ramp at Appletree. I was there last Sun and two big kings came into it at high tide. I tried very hard with the gulp minnow I had on but could only interest on of the kings to take a small nip. No joy. I wish I had a livey out

Good luck to all riaders and happy mothers day to all the mums out there

Guest madsmc

At this stage it looks like I'm going for an afternoon session off the beach at Stockton on Saturday, which will hopefully continue for a few hours into the evening. I know the salmon and tailor are about, so it should be interesting to see if any jews make an appearance.

Sunday I will be making a nice breakfast for my beloved and letting her sleep in for a few hours. Then I'll either be testing out a new flyline, which I'm hoping will arrive at work today, out at the lake, or flicking a few plastics at Stockton foreshore. Family outing in the afternoon so I'm sure a few :beersmile: will be enjoyed.

Have a good weekend Raiders, and Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Guest crow

As per usual, its the young fella & his footy in the a.m. on saturday - damn better go get the missus a motherdays present - oh i dont want to go to the shops tomorrow - any of our female members mind going for me? :1prop:

Bucks day starting at 1pm on saturday - so there goes the fishing.

Sunday mothers day stuff, a bit of hockey - but the father in law has a leave pass on Sunday - what do ya reckon my chances are ppl????

Happy mothers day to all our female members that fall into that catergory :thumbup:

Well, after not having been fishing for like 3 or 4 months i am going to go out on sat morning and see if the reels still work. Sunday, hmmm mothers day, the years have shown me that a smart husband doesn't plan anything solo on that day.

Catch some good un's

Edited by harold

amm chemistry assesment, biology exam and maths assessment + a great feed on sunday can i fit fishing into there , you bet saturday morning is the go still researching some spots goin through the diary... been fishing sydney quite a bit and mates boat is still in serviece so i might try somewhere new maybe landbased in the hawkesbury around the cowan area, ozeash if you dont mind me asking how what can u expect to catch at apple tree bay and illawong pt?? its a new area to me and i like trying new spots and preapring for them, then adding them to the diary..

cheers pk

and thats my 100TH POST ahh yes great site it is!!!

Edited by pk-fishn

Guest Sea Jay

I will be hitting the bay saturday morning with a mate to see what i can find and then i have soccer in the afternoon so just as the conditions flatten out i will have to leave the water, it is always the way, anyways then i have mothers day duties on sunday.

Hope the fish come out to play this weekend.

Jetlagged :074: ,hope to get out in the boat soon

Happy Mothers Day to all you ladies for Sunday as well :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy