Mundine Fight

Guest Boppa

Guest Boppa

Gday all

Does anyone have a clue as to what time the actual Green vs Mundine fight starts

I have booked it on Fox and wondering if I need a little sleep if it doesn't start till late :1prop::1prop::1prop:

Go Green :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Boppa

Guest crow

Yeha ordered it too.....the odds close at 10 pm so i imagine it wont start before then, there is 13 fights on before the MAIN

Thank god somebody could give me an idea

Looks like a late night at the Golf Club then...... :beersmile:

Thank god somebody could give me an idea

Looks like a late night at the Golf Club then...... :beersmile:

my old man ordered the fight as well, he told me coverage starts at 530pm, and he thinks the fight should be on around 730pm, hope that helps a bit

I think the Stadium has some noise restrictions in place and most events have to be over by 10.30pm.If it finishes shortly after that I had figgered that about 9.30 to 10.00 would be the start.See how it goes.

:beersmile:

And lets hope Mundine gets his head beaten in. Need someone to bring him down a peg or 2.

I think the Stadium has some noise restrictions in place and most events have to be over by 10.30pm.If it finishes shortly after that I had figgered that about 9.30 to 10.00 would be the start.See how it goes.

:beersmile:

i am no mundine fan but 5 years in the ring followed by too many years training others tells me speed and power combined with timing and good feet is a worry. Green is hard puncher but if i was a betting man, i wouldnt back him in this fight. I think the longer it goes on, the more MUndine will be favoured. Guess we will know soon enough.

i am no mundine fan but 5 years in the ring followed by too many years training others tells me speed and power combined with timing and good feet is a worry. Green is hard puncher but if i was a betting man, i wouldnt back him in this fight. I think the longer it goes on, the more MUndine will be favoured. Guess we will know soon enough.

I agree the longer the fight last the better suited it will be for a mundine win but green will always have the punchers chance so will be deadly the whole fight.

I'm looking forward to this :biggrin2:

greatly anticipated fight and nice balance between the fight which will have it all!!

mundines been shooting off "man make machine and now mans going to break machine" while green is quietly and mentally confident. go danny!!!

p.s watch out for a bloke by the name of hopoate yes john hopoate making his boxing debut!!! this time he wont cop 10 weeks for king hitting someone!! :1prop:

go the green machine promises to be a top fight counting down the minutes!!

cheers pk

Disappointing result. :(

As for hopoate, well, I wouldn't wanna turn around in the ring with him, or you might get a finger in the ring.

Oh Well\, maybe next time :biggrin2:

Maybe just because we're 2 hours ahead (some say light years :biggrin2: ) it was free to air over here

Did anyone hear what Hopper said after the fight :074: Its the only time I can stick it to someone in the ring without getting banned :biggrin2: Talking about the ARL

Cheers Swordfisherman