Sport Memorabilia Where To Sell?

Sharky

Hey fishraider sports fans.

I have a soccer ball that was signed by the 1985/1986 socceroos (I cant remeber what year it was) after they played Argentina at the SFS.

We went to the after party at the Budapest club in Mortdale and the soccer ball was signed by the whole team. Now Im not a soccer fan and the ball has been sitting in my wardrobe for years and I was wondering where the best place to sell it would be?

I havnt got an ebay account and I have been told buyers are weary of first time sellers and I want to get as much as possible for it (who wouldnt) so with the word cup coming up very soon I thought now would be a good time to part with it.

I have looked around and a soccer ball signed by the 2006 socceroos are selling for about $1600 :1yikes:

So if there are any raiders who can give any advice on the best place to sell it or even get it valued

I would really appreciate it.

Tips and opinions please :thumbup:

Thanks All

Mate if you know anyone who has been using ebay on a regular basis that is the best place to sell it.

Dont know how much it will get though, the 2006 ball got so much becuase of the world cup qualification

Guest maraudingmado

Definitely EBay. My sister sells NRL trading cards on there in frames and does quite well. She had a NRL trading card album from 2000 and it sold for over $200 and that was without any cards :1yikes::1yikes: