V8 Supercars On Channel 7!

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

I've just found out that next years coverage of the V8 supercar series is going to taken over by Channel 7. :ranting2:

I have to say that I'm pretty annoyed to hear it. Channel 10 are streets ahead of any other broadcaster in terms of the quality of coverage and commentary of any motorsport category.

I think most of all I'll miss Cromptons commentary. He's a legend.

So make the most of the rest of this seasons viewing V8 fans, because next year we may well be subjected to some pretty ordinary coverage by the newcomers.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Depends wether Crompo is still on contract with 10, for years 7 covered Bathurst, I've got videos from the early years with a very young Neil Crompton is his stylish red chanel 7 jacket doing the comentry.

I reckon they'll do a decent job of it, be interesting to see what happens with shows like v8 superstars and rpm.

Guest Saqa

This is very significant news. 10 has had excellent presentation. I only hope 7's will be just as good.

Guest crow

:ranting2: that sucks....

Out of all the sport i watch, i honestly believe that the V8 coverage beats every other sports coverage hands down, (& V8's are not my major sport)

:1crybaby: