Saturday Night @ Cronulla Beach!

frankman

Hi All, Well I finally made it down to Greenhills Cronulla with a couple of mates on Sat night. We got there eventually after tryin ta find a servo around Cronulla and Woolaware to fill up the gas bottle so we would have light. uppon arrival we pick a fair spot that did not involve to much of a walk as we would no doubt be a little more weary leaving than we were on arrival :beersmile::beersmile: :beersmile: :beersmile: After diggin in and makin a wind break (I was thinking bloody wind this will ruin the fishin) after all this we hit the water and soaked a few pilchards and some fresh squid! After about half an hour my mate caught a flattie (just legal) But after that all we could catch was bloody weed :ranting2::1wallbash: I reckon we must of dragged about 300 bloody kilos of it out of the drink.After loosing more surf popper rigs than i care to remember along with the lead that help fling em out there,we conceded defeat and relised our efforts were futile and decided to pack our little hut up and move around to Kurnell ( which proved to be a waist of time and petrol) :1wallbash: So after spendin a small fortune on bait and burley (Which I might add,I also lost my burley container.)We headed home to have some more moisty's :beersmile:and play some fishin games on the puter. Oh well thats fishing hey? I hope we can do better next time!!!!!

Regards Craig

Edited by wishin i had a boat

Bad luck mate. I also had a shocker on Sunday morning off the beach at Long Reef.

It was a new spot as I was trying to keep out of the southerly. Got nothing and am unlikely to return to that spot.

But I will be out again one evening this week :1fishing1:

Cheers,

Neil

hi, craig

we also tried cronulla on friday night, at the wall, only managed one talior that went on as live bait, other than that a pretty s##t night, should hav gone to pub and got on the cans instead.. :beersmile:

regards mark

Aint that the truth!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of going again next weekend, the only drawback is that i travel from South Wentworthville and its devestating as we all know to travel that far and find that the fishin is shit! We need some more locals from the Nulla to do some reports on Fishraider and let us know if it is worth the trip or not! I was born and raised in the garden of eden ( otherwise known as the shire) And wish that I could afford to live there now! So come on all you Nulla locals give us some regular feed back!!!!

Tight lines to you all.

Regards Craig.

Edited by wishin i had a boat