Fishing Spots Around Sydney?

kan

First off! New to the forums, and just looking around for research purposes. I have absolutely no background in fishing but I'm beginning to understand from reading around here. Much thanks about that.

Now the topic, I'm doing a project for my multimedia class and my topic is fishing spots around Sydney. Problem is I'm from America, so I have no idea where to look for fishing spots. :wacko:

Maybe you guys can give me some insight on what places are worth putting down. I'm particularly looking for freshwater, saltwater, fly fishing or possibly rock fishing spots to list. Any help would be great and thanks in advance.

First off! New to the forums, and just looking around for research purposes. I have absolutely no background in fishing but I'm beginning to understand from reading around here. Much thanks about that.

Now the topic, I'm doing a project for my multimedia class and my topic is fishing spots around Sydney. Problem is I'm from America, so I have no idea where to look for fishing spots. :wacko:

Maybe you guys can give me some insight on what places are worth putting down. I'm particularly looking for freshwater, saltwater, fly fishing or possibly rock fishing spots to list. Any help would be great and thanks in advance.

Places that would be good start for you too research are.... The Ovens, Clifton Gardens, Gladesville Bridge...all saltwater

ok i'll give you a whole list of landbased fishing areas

iron cove bridge

anzac bridge

pyrmont

yarabay (prince of wales) or Molineuax Point

Sans souci Wharf(captain cooks bridge)

clifton gardens in Sydney Habour for landbased

Collaroy beach (near the pipe) for whiting, bream & salmon

Narrabeen cast pillies around a big gutter near Emerald St.

Narrabeen lake for flathead & bream and the odd luderick.

General holmes Drive Bridge

Cook's River

Kissing Point Wharfs to past the Harbour Bridge

Kissing point Wharf

Gladesville Wharf

Chiswick Wharf

Greenwich Wharf

Balmain Wharf

Dawes Point wharf under habour bridge

Blues Point

Cottage Point

Church Point

Palm Beach wharfs

homestead bay at chipping norton

Spots like Deeban spit and the mouth of Gunnamatta bay in Port Hacking.

Or try the beach along Brighton le Sands or Silver beach at Kurnell.