28/5/06 Clifton Gardens, Pier One

dazzassj6

hey guys went fishing yesterday at clifton gardens, got there at 11am, used minnow lure but no luck so tried softbait, caught a leatherjacket 22cm, i didnt know the legal size limit so threw it back in. Ahwellz yeh and after that no bites at all until 3pm. LOL there was this guy burleying soo much, nearly a whole bucket of burley and he didnt even get one bite, haha.

yeh so left for pier one under habour bridge, used minnow lure and within 5 mins caught a 33cm tailor, lol my first legal sized fish. I started fishing no long ago so yeh not that good, well anywayz i cant believe that cheap lure i used had a crappy ring on it and the line slipped out of the ring and saw my $5 lure swim away :(

post-1958-1149252320_thumb.jpg

my 33cm tailor

Edited by dazzassj6

still good fun eh...

no legal size on leather jackets but a bag limit of 20 i believe

CFD

no size limit on leather jackets . catch plenty there . small trevaly around as well . fish the side on the swimming baths . has been good catches of jackets

no size limit on leather jackets . catch plenty there . small trevaly around as well . fish the side on the swimming baths . has been good catches of jackets

Squid too!

Jewie bait off the beach..yea!

post-1543-1149132337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davy