What's On This Weekend (3-4 June 06)

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

It's that time of the week again Raiders. With the weekend fast approaching, fill us in on what you've got planned.

I'm hoping to go for an afternoon plastics session on Saturday, and hopefully again on Sunday depending on how many brownie points I have left in the bank (:wife:), although a few :beersmile: and the V8 supercars might tempt me to spend a few hours on the lounge if the weather isn't the best.

Shane

:1fishing1:

As Sammy put it, the weather is going to be a shocker and scoring points with the :wife: may be a good thing!!!

I would like to see The Da Vinci Code, be treated to dinner ummmmmm c'mon men perhaps we can have a post on Monday to see who scored the most points :biggrin2:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

well i, unfortunately have to pick up my boat from church point and take it to Akuna Bay as it has just had new fuel tank fitted. I am not looking forward to putting it into the dock at Akuna with the wind forecast. Certainly wont be fishing in the heavy winds

I'm off to Orange with the :wife:. Convinced her to take the other car, so I'll be making a "short" detour at TCD, looking for any of the giants left over by Swordfisherman and Jewhunter last week.... :frozen: for sure.... but hopefully it will be productive. Any tips?

i'm going to try and turn a negative into a positive.

our fridge/freezer died so i'm going to cut the freezer off it and turn it into a huge livie tank.

if the weather is kind on saturday i'll head down the park and cheer on sharky and the team in the rugby while i try my best to empty a carton and abuse the oposition. (it's a fun day if anyone is interested in joining me)

sunday will be spent watching the fords get back on top in the V8's

maybe have a flick around georges on sunday. get into a bream or a flatty

a definite place for trout is the fish farm just outside lithgow on the way to orange! you can get fresh live ones or already smoked ones! yummm

Edited by kantong

Saturday Im playing rugby and then Im going to help Brian finish a carton :beersmile::beersmile::biggrin2: while watching 2nd and 1st grade. The usual sledging will be the go and Im sure :1prop: Sunday is looking like a day to sleep in and watch some dvds.

If any raiders do get out for a fish good luck.

Not much fishing this weekend I don't think for Sydney based fishos as the heaven's have just opened up! Could be great in the coming weeks as all systems get an almighty overdue flush..bring on the Jewies and Breambo's I say in a few weeks :1fishing1:

No fishing for me because I've got heaps of other stuff on but I don't think I'd be going anyway given the weather.... :1badmood:

Still got a few things to do/fix up after moving house so keen to get that stuff done and then hopefully get out for a fish some time next week if the weather improves.

Have a good one all and for those who'll be braving the conditions good luck - hope your hard work and efforts are rewarded with a fish :biggrin2:

Cheers

David.

I'll be the sad bugger at Mona Vale or Narrabeen beach (depending on swell) at high tide on Sunday at about 3 trying to catch some mroe sambos - wetsuit is looking good.

Have a good one all,

cheers,

neil

g'day raiders

im spewin my mate just bought a boat and we were hoping to get out on the bay this w/e.. but all sh#t aside.. we need this weather, at least the rain... so i can't complain too much.. might hav to take a sicki through the week.. but i heard the weeks ganna be sh#t too... get out one day..

hope anyone that gets out has a good trip... :1fishing1:

regards mrflathead