New To Fishraider

SEAFEARER

welcome to the site - there is a great bunch of members here that will be of enormous assistance. The site works very well for those who give and take / share experiences and operate with a fair and common sense approach.

I was interested when I saw Shoalhaven in your post.

I am new to the Shoalhaven River and will be geeting down there a handful of times a year from now on as the parents have just set up a 5M tinnie.

May ask you for some local knowledge on the ins and outs of the river - keep watch for the odd PM from me in future.

Best of fishing to you and hope to see you post some nice fish in the future.

welcome to the site - there is a great bunch of members here that will be of enormous assistance. The site works very well for those who give and take / share experiences and operate with a fair and common sense approach.

I was interested when I saw Shoalhaven in your post.

I am new to the Shoalhaven River and will be geeting down there a handful of times a year from now on as the parents have just set up a 5M tinnie.

May ask you for some local knowledge on the ins and outs of the river - keep watch for the odd PM from me in future.

Best of fishing to you and hope to see you post some nice fish in the future.

:dito: of the :1welcomeani: , Spooled Again. If you end up loving this site as much as I do, you'll have a helluva time. Ianoc69, don't forget to hit lake Yarrunga (Kangaroo Valley) at least once in your trips to the Shoalhaven - nice bass in there (the dam) - just grab a tent, canoe etc. and head upriver. Good times... :biggrin2:

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman