Spot The Whale

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

I thought I would wander down and check out the damage from the gale force winds we have had over the last few days , and I`m happy to report That It was not as bad as I first thought It would be.

But The winds have filled in a few good holes , but it has also lengthened a few of the Gutters , but time will tell if they will produce .

As I arrived Lo and behold , This Bugger was frollicking Out wide of Old Bar Beach , but did not breech , perhaps a mum feeding a bubba ?.

Oh for a telephoto lens.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

Is it the single white cap in the middle of the pic?????? :tease:

[/quote

Hey Motty ,

Well spotted mate .

Mick

ARRRRRRRR............ now I see it :biggrin2:

The other thing I've found is take the Pic in your highest resolution, then crop it . Sometimes works.

B.F.

Heya Blackie ,

Now that is a weird coincidence actually , because I have just done exactly that tonight .

I have manually adjusted the Camera to take High resolution Pics in future , after being dissatisfied with the quality of that Pic.

I dug the instruction Disk out and spent the Arvo Reading all the tricks at taking better pics .

I think my grandaughter may have had a fiddle with it when I lent it to her to take a pic of her pooch on saturday .

Mick