Tripple Report

KingsRule

G'day sorry for the late report, just havn't got around to it, but anyway

Sat

Got dad to drive me down to cliffton at about 5.30 (sumhow) with the intention of livebait for a JD or tailor, and as luck would have it there was not yakkas there, so i kept burlying and there came a school of 15-20 trevs all decently sized, after about 15mins of getting smashed i decided to change gear from 4kg to 6kg and cast out a bit furthur , 5mins later i land my 1st ever legal snapper from the harbour :tease: would have been 37-40cm!!

thought about keeping him but decided not to and continued burlying.

Immediatley i see this big submarine shape x3 (OMG ITS KINGFISH)

and so i decide to use my 7kg out fish for a chance of landing one.

pillie cube goes in , drag goes nuts, i land the 1st king :biggrin2: (almost lost him 3 times on the pylons)

After that a big bonnito came crusin througfh for a sniff of my bait and then gone.

After that i was again trying for the trevally on my 6kg outfit when i feel this heavyweight then my rod loads up, aha this was no trevally, another king :yahoo: (ive only ever landed 1 king all summer! , losing 7-8 others:()

After a 5-6min struggle i get him up and slide him onto the lowest platform WOOHOO 2kings in a day.

after that a couple of guys came and all went quiet and i left.

p0610073117.jpg

p0610082631.jpg

(sorry about the crap photos , my camera on my phone sucks)

Sun

trip to the tackle shop

Mon

in the morning i went to balmoral for a try at the salmon, big swell = brown water = no fish for me = Air temp 6degrees = go home

Arvo, i went to cremorne point for a fish coz i was bored and landed a 41cm flatty and a few small snapper, good to get some fish after thismorning!

12june06.jpg

your living up to your name King Man, well done mate. Sounds like u got the berley thing down pat. :thumbup:

I try to berley but the only thing i get coming up my berley trail is ducks... common old fashioned wood ducks :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Scabs always manage to get some bread off me as well...im a sucker for a cute little peking style duck. Mmmmmm peking duck :drool::drool::drool: (AKA Homer Simpson)

Mate, we don't want to fish it out. :biggrin2:

Flattieman.

:risata:

ducks are annoying, unless there on a plate (jokes)

But serious, if you mix the bread with water till its alll mushy and saturated, it should all sink 'dispersing adequatley throughout the water column' lol

Edited by KingsRule