Where To Go If Its S*#t At Cronulla!

frankman

Hi People! Can anyone tell me where is a good place to fish if it is no good of the beach at Cronulla?

I have tried Kurnell and found it to be a waist of time. Also can anyone tell me what the fishing is like of late of the beach at Greenhills, I would like to go on the weekend however the last time I went there was way to much weed and i lost a lot of good rigs! I would hate to travel all the way there again this weekend only to find it the same again!Any help will be muchly appreciated!

Regards Craig

Hi People! Can anyone tell me where is a good place to fish if it is no good of the beach at Cronulla?

I have tried Kurnell and found it to be a waist of time. Also can anyone tell me what the fishing is like of late of the beach at Greenhills, I would like to go on the weekend however the last time I went there was way to much weed and i lost a lot of good rigs! I would hate to travel all the way there again this weekend only to find it the same again!Any help will be muchly appreciated!

Regards Craig

Mate can't help you with the beach cos I suck as a beach fishing but pop over to the wharf at gunamatta bay, berley with pillies, catch some local pillies/yakkas for bait, put one lightly lip hooked one unweighted into the moorings and HOLD ON!

Good sized sambos, kingies if lucky!

Mike

Mate now is apparently the time for big jew off the beach? Why not try livies or big slab baits? Salmon should also show up in numbers and will respond to a well presented plastic. I hear from some surfers that there are a lot of baitfish around, just look for the birds and dolphins...

Good luck

Thanks for the advice people! 1st off, Kevvie Greenhills is theNorthern end of Cronulla Beach from just past Wanda around to Boat Harbour I beleive. 2nd. How do I go about catching livies (yakkas) and where do I catch em around the "Nulla? I don't have a boat.

regards Craig.