Botany Bay

insolent

Hi Raiders

I've been reading the reports lately and have noticed a lot of trevally being caught. Does anyone have any suggestions for land based areas at Botany where we could berley up the Trevs? Love catching them on the bream gear.

Chris

Sorry, should have posted this in the fishing chat area.

Edited by Evil

Hi Raiders

I've been reading the reports lately and have noticed a lot of trevally being caught. Does anyone have any suggestions for land based areas at Botany where we could berley up the Trevs? Love catching them on the bream gear.

Chris

Sorry, should have posted this in the fishing chat area.

Many of the reports have been from around the Cooks river area, mostly near where the river itself meets botany bay, so, if my memory serves me correct, there is a breakwall at the entrance of the river, so you can try :1fishing1: there or anywhere along the cooks, check out some of the other posts on botany and see what you can find.

Also, maybe Bare islnd might give you something, although the only thing ive caught there are leather jackets by day and bream by night.

Guest lbgking

If you go to Bare island check the swell first. Cleats are a must as the algae covered weeds are slippery as.