Just Saying G'day

maddog

G'day to all, :thumbup: Im Mark and I just been going through all the photos and messages from your last weelend social event it does look like you all had a really good time, hopfully by this time next week Ill have the boat up and running and looking forward to a weekend of fishing and belting around the Hawkesbury. I live in Galston and put in Berowra Waters, only 5 mins from home then 30 mins to lion island pretty handy. Interested in talking to anyone who regually launches at BW and where they go.

Cheers, Mark

G'day to all, :thumbup: Im Mark and I just been going through all the photos and messages from your last weelend social event it does look like you all had a really good time, hopfully by this time next week Ill have the boat up and running and looking forward to a weekend of fishing and belting around the Hawkesbury. I live in Galston and put in Berowra Waters, only 5 mins from home then 30 mins to lion island pretty handy. Interested in talking to anyone who regually launches at BW and where they go.

Cheers, Mark

:1welcomeani: Mark. This is one great site.

Flattieman.

• 2 weeks later...

:1welcomeani: to the site mate, look forward to your reports

cheers for that guys,

Just put the old quinny in to get the transom welded up and reinforced to handle the motor so its been around 4 weeks since a tour of the river so hopefully will be out there tomorrow and head straight to the old trustworthy Barpoint, it always comes through with the goods, :1fishing1:

Might see you out there,

Cheers,

Maddog