Forum Problems This Morning

Ken A

As many are aware the forums have been offline all morning. Sorry about that but I was in the process of installing security updates on the forum software & my PC had a dummy spit closely followed by my satellite connection having a dummy spit also. Those dummy spits were followed by a spit from me at Optus trying to get a connection happening :wacko:

Bottom line is that it's 7 hours later & my office floor is covered in dummies & the forums are up again :yahoo:

Sorry for any inconvenience.

G`day Fellas ,

Heya Kenny , we have had a few oroblems out here as well Mate , so dont feel bad about it.

I also had a call from Gold Coast , and they were having some problems up there as well .

Mick

As many are aware the forums have been offline all morning. Sorry about that but I was in the process of installing security updates on the forum software & my PC had a dummy spit closely followed by my satellite connection having a dummy spit also. Those dummy spits were followed by a spit from me at Optus trying to get a connection happening :wacko:

Bottom line is that it's 7 hours later & my office floor is covered in dummies & the forums are up again :yahoo:

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thought I felt some tension in the valley. :biggrin2:

I knew there was a reason why I didn't turn off the forest road on Saturday but instead kept going straight ahead. :unsure::1naughty: