I Need Some Help

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

gday raiders

about 6 months ago i packed my boat at about 10pm and the only things i didnt packwas my rods and tackle my dvd player,camera,video camera and a few small things.

and when i woke up at about 4 am to pack the last few things i had realised someone had stole a few things out of my boat.

1- my depth sounder(lowrance)

2-3 rods but only bait fishing rods

3-about 20 dvds i always got a heap of movies as im normally out there for a few days

4-my wet weather clothes about $300 worth

5-my 3 burner cooker and all my cooking stuff and plates,cups etc

so what i need to know as i dont wanna buy a new sounder but can i just buy the screen as i still have everything else except the monitor

everything was insured and i got some money back but buying a new fish finder/sounder is so hard and i think it would be easier if i could just replace the monitor

is that possible or am i up for a new one

cheers wayneo

Sorry to hear about your bad fortunes Wayne,

When I was looking for a sounder I found that you could only buy them all inclusive,

I would recommend trying to contact the Australian distributor for Lawrence or Eagle as they both have the same connectors and inputs.

Hope you can get this sorted.

Regards

Paul.

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

Sorry to hear about your bad fortunes Wayne,

When I was looking for a sounder I found that you could only buy them all inclusive,

I would recommend trying to contact the Australian distributor for Lawrence or Eagle as they both have the same connectors and inputs.

Hope you can get this sorted.

Regards

Paul.

heymate (rzep)whats doin when you comin over for a beer and a chat

cheers wayneo

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

mate also keep an eye out on ebay as i have seen many head units for sale there

would a different model still work as long as its a lowrance????

Edited by Mulloway Mayhem

mate contact eagle im sure they will work something out. If you have trouble reaching them i think i have the reps mobile number i could pm to you, his names paul and he is a top bloke. Let me know if you want the number and ill dig it up for you.

Know how you feel its happened to me, a far to common event these days :ranting2:

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

hey fellas thanks for all your help

i just went out and looked at my bracket and cables and my transducer and there is no numbers or anything on them so what should i do how will i know what model it is

and rob barret if you could pm with the guys number that would be great

cheers and thanks

wayneo

Edited by Mulloway Mayhem

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

here is a pic of it if you zoom in on it you can see it says x75

so if anyone can help me that would be great

cheers wayneo

Guest Mulloway Mayhem

thanks guys

i called eagle/lowrance this arvo and they told me that my model sounder was discontinued and there was no other model that would fit my bracket and transducer.im not sure if they said that to make me buy a new sounder or what. well looks like i will have to buy new one unless anyone knows something i dont

oh well

cheers wayneo

thanks guys

i called eagle/lowrance this arvo and they told me that my model sounder was discontinued and there was no other model that would fit my bracket and transducer.im not sure if they said that to make me buy a new sounder or what. well looks like i will have to buy new one unless anyone knows something i dont

oh well

cheers wayneo

Check out ebay Wayne ,sometimes they do come up :biggrin2: