Good/local Fishing Clubs

Rissoles

Im seeking advice on fishing clubs? I live in the Balmain area and have all the gear and a 5.5 metre boat. Problem is i have useless, i mean totaly useless "so called" fishing friends! Cant spend another season supplying and rigging gear for everyone. I basically spent last season fishing solo, not that that concerns me, although it does limit many ventures outside. Returning of an arvo with a glass boat, a busy ramp and thousands of bucks in fishing gear is a little daunting. Already lost a couple of K worth at a ramp by persons unknown who decided they needed or wanted the gear more than i do. I have tried a couple of clubs but have not really found any that suit. Can anybody help?

Im seeking advice on fishing clubs? I live in the Balmain area and have all the gear and a 5.5 metre boat. Problem is i have useless, i mean totaly useless "so called" fishing friends! Cant spend another season supplying and rigging gear for everyone. I basically spent last season fishing solo, not that that concerns me, although it does limit many ventures outside. Returning of an arvo with a glass boat, a busy ramp and thousands of bucks in fishing gear is a little daunting. Already lost a couple of K worth at a ramp by persons unknown who decided they needed or wanted the gear more than i do. I have tried a couple of clubs but have not really found any that suit. Can anybody help?

You will find all the help right here :biggrin2: Just post in fishing trips and you will get plenty of takers to fish with you :thumbup:

:1welcomeani: to the site ,enjoy

Cheers Swordfisherman

i have made at least 15 great friends since being on fishraider, a lot of whom i fish with regulary, a few weekly, and when we are not fishing we are drinking and eating $6 steaks at the intersection :biggrin2: .

It is really excellent meeting people who share the same passion and knowledge that you do about this great past-time we all enjoy, and it just makes the fishing experience that more enjoyable when the crew you are sharing it with know what the bloody hell they are doing :biggrin2:

although once taught (but must be willing to learn), that problem goes away...

good luck with your search in the perfect fishing companions,

CFD

p.s. im always keen for a :1fishing1: , or a :beersmile:

im also keen on meeting some guys off the forum.

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

im also keen on meeting some guys off the forum.

:1welcomeani: 2 the site!

:biggrin2:

good luck in meeting more fish raiders

why don't you come and join us at the blackfish social 6/8/06

plenty of raider and families attending

just check the social event forums

:thumbup:

try south sydney amateur fishing club, they are at corner of macquarie and hastings st at the suburb of

chifley which is next to matraville, they are a top club, both ansa and fca afiliated, they regularly

hold sydney comps with hundreds of participants from lots of other clubs.

they meet every wednesday, for a social, and the actual official meeting is the first wednesday of the month

from seven thirty pm.

i gaurantee you that you will be impressed with their achievements, and definitly worth driving there

Gday Rissoles, :1welcomeani:

I have only been a member for 2 weeks myself and find it a great site with friendly members and good advice. i have a 4.1m boat normally fish by myself and have already taken 2 fellow raiders out on 2 separate trips. great blokes that know how to fish. you should find some companions that know what they are doing on this site NO worries.

get out there;

Berlez.

Gday Rissoles, :1welcomeani:

I have only been a member for 2 weeks myself and find it a great site with friendly members and good advice. i have a 4.1m boat normally fish by myself and have already taken 2 fellow raiders out on 2 separate trips. great blokes that know how to fish. you should find some companions that know what they are doing on this site NO worries.

get out there;

Berlez.

Thanks guys imight take you up on some of the offers. Hoping to get out this weekend and have crack at some of th Salmon. Im not hard to miss as from what i have seen i have the only Streaker 5.45 Tourament in Sydney Harbour.