Chipping Norton 11/7/06

FiSHBoY

Headed out with a couple of 'never been fishing' friends yesterday to Chipping Norton for a quick fish.

We where fishing from the Lansvale side of the lake where there are 2 small rock walls beside a small beach.

They were bait soaking with prawns and pilchards while i was giving plastics a go. We started at around 2 oclock

and fished till around 3.30 with not a bite until one of my friends started calling out to me saying somethings nibbling on his bait, immediatley, bang, the rod bends , my friend lifts the rod, and its all gone, the whole day remained quiet till we left at around 5 oclock when we passed a group of fishos heading down to the same spot,

they asked us if we caught anything and so we told them its was about as quiet as nothing you would of heard before, so then after hearing that, they too left and didnt bother heading down there , and as they were walking away i heard them talking about heading down to wollongong now and seeing if any tailor where around.

Anyway, thats about it, nothing exept for that scare that my friend is still blabbering on about, we will be back there again on friday and maybe on the weekend to see if i can get my hands on a tailor at wollongong as well :biggrin2: .

Thanks for reading guys :1prop:

hey man bad luck to here, when u said Lansvale side do u mean Floyd Bay? its connected to Chipping norton Lake in the southeast direction? lol cuz if u're talking about that beach, then i know where u fishing, and it was a pretty crappy spot, i mean the rocks u stand on is wobbly and u u can snag easily... well yeh i didnt catch anything there either.