Modern Fishing "fisheye Hot Shots Comp

Fishlessmick

WooooHoooooo, I was reading Modern fishing a few months ago and thought i might submit a photo. well a couple of months later and having forgot i had sent a shot in, so you could imagine my surprise when flicking through the August Modern Fishing and there is the winning photo, my photo :1yikes::yahoo: But to top things off I win a Tiagra 12! Not sure how it will cast surface lures for bass but im sure i will find a place for it. A Big thanks to Modern fishing mag for the prize, and i will have to take up the subscription offer for Fishraiders now.

cheers

Mick

WooooHoooooo, I was reading Modern fishing a few months ago and thought i might submit a photo. well a couple of months later and having forgot i had sent a shot in, so you could imagine my surprise when flicking through the August Modern Fishing and there is the winning photo, my photo :1yikes::yahoo: But to top things off I win a Tiagra 12! Not sure how it will cast surface lures for bass but im sure i will find a place for it. A Big thanks to Modern fishing mag for the prize, and i will have to take up the subscription offer for Fishraiders now.

cheers

Mick

Well done, Mick!!!

Flattieman.

Thanks Guys, the pic was of a Bass caught in a small lagoon on the central coast, it's not the biggest bass iv'e ever caught but it turned out an ok pic

post-167-1152930600_thumb.jpg

If you look close you can see me in my yak in the eye of the bass.

cheers

Mick

Edited by Fishlessmick

Guest BBM Rick

Thanks Guys, the pic was of a Bass caught in a small lagoon on the central coast, it's not the biggest bass iv'e ever caught but it turned out an ok pic

post-167-1152930600_thumb.jpg

If you look close you can see me in my yak in the eye of the bass.

cheers

Mick

Beautiful pic mate, a deserved winner. A big :thumbup: to Modern Fishing for such a cool prize too!

Rick.