Don't Let This Happen To You!

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Guest Sea Tow Botany

G'day Guys

Just a tip for every one -

Just today I had 2 calls from people who needed assitance in the bay - they had Sea Tow membership forms at home and were planning on joining but they had not send the forms in yet.

As they were not members our call out in Botany Bay is min $155/hr.

But if they had already joined up (by sending in their application forms) at $135 they would had us 24/7 for the whole year and today would have cost them $0.

We get told this story a lot so if you do have a Sea Tow membership at home send it in.

Don't let this happen to you - join now!

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Hi Dave,

saw you out on the bay sunday afternoon, we were in the blue polycraft at the sticks near the botany bay entrance, gave you a wave but you might not have recognised us..i have a few questions for you...

just to clarify, is the membership transferrable between boats, say if i was to change boats in 6 months time?

does 24hr service include help if was experiencing difficulty starting my boat at the ramp at 5.30am?

and.. how far out of the botany bay heads do you service? e.g: the near fad?

cheers!

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Moonlitecreeper

Our general coverage area in NSW is as follows:

Botany Bay/Georges River to Picinic Point boat shed, Sydney Harbour/Parramatta River,Broken Bay/ Pittwater and east of bar point in the Hawkesbury and 10 nm to sea.

To check out exact coverage areas click on our banner ad at the top of the screen and go to locations or just go to www.seatow.com.au - you can also join online at our web site

Moolitecreeper I can send some info out to you - I'll send you a pm.

Sammy

I saw you but I couldn't tell if it was you, I see alot of blue polys around or maybe I keep seeing you or swordfisherman fishing in the bay :biggrin2:

First question- Yes membership is transferrable just let us know your new boat details as it's the boat that is covered not the driver.

Second Question- We do know alot about boats, however we are not marine mechanics but if you can't start your boat at the ramp there is obviously a problem and you need to take your boat to a qualifed marine mechanic.

But if you were at mol point at 5 30am and couldn't start you motor we would come out and at the least tow you back to your tralier

Third Question- we cover 10nm off the coast which off Botany works out to be near the botany wide fad

Any more questions let em rip

Cheers

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Moonlitecreeper

Our general coverage area in NSW is as follows:

Botany Bay/Georges River to Picinic Point boat shed, Sydney Harbour/Parramatta River,Broken Bay/ Pittwater and east of bar point in the Hawkesbury and 10 nm to sea.

To check out exact coverage areas click on our banner ad at the top of the screen and go to locations or just go to www.seatow.com.au - you can also join online at our web site

Moolitecreeper I can send some info out to you - I'll send you a pm.

Sammy

I saw you but I couldn't tell if it was you, I see alot of blue polys around or maybe I keep seeing you or swordfisherman fishing in the bay :biggrin2:

First question- Yes membership is transferrable just let us know your new boat details as it's the boat that is covered not the driver.

Second Question- We do know alot about boats, however we are not marine mechanics but if you can't start your boat at the ramp there is obviously a problem and you need to take your boat to a qualifed marine mechanic.

But if you were at mol point at 5 30am and couldn't start you motor we would come out and at the least tow you back to your tralier

Third Question- we cover 10nm off the coast which off Botany works out to be near the botany wide fad

Any more questions let em rip

Cheers

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Cheers Dave,

i'll make sure my new boat is covered in time for offshore dolly season!

Cheers

Guest Sea Tow Botany

You provide a great service there dave.

Will you be at the sydney boat show next month?

Sure will Aron

Come down and say hello!!

Cheers

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay