Pt Stephens 26/7 - 30/7/06

Geoff

Heading to Pt. Stephens tomorrow with a few mates for 5 days of :1fishing1::1fishing1: and :beersmile::beersmile: or is that :beersmile: and :1fishing1:

Any way , weather is looking OK later in the week so hope to post an interesting report next week

Have a good one

Geoff

Heading to Pt. Stephens tomorrow with a few mates for 5 days of :1fishing1::1fishing1: and :beersmile::beersmile: or is that :beersmile: and :1fishing1:

Any way , weather is looking OK later in the week so hope to post an interesting report next week

Have a good one

Geoff

Good luck Geoff ,hope to see some of those xos snapper from up that way in your posts :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Have a good one

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

About time you wet a line my friend!!!

Have a good one. Look forward to the report and some nice pics... HOWEVER, keep your "on the water" reports to yourself while I'm stuck in the office..... :1badmood::074:

Cheers

David.

{ HOWEVER, keep your "on the water" reports to yourself while I'm stuck in the office..... :1badmood::074:

Cheers

David.

Spoilsport , :mad3: & I was looking foward to making a call on Friday. Oh well , hopefully some good news to report next week

Geoff

Would you be good enough to report on the marine park situation?

What's left and is it still easy??

Will do , but at this time, as far as I am aware it does not come into effect until September

Geoff