Dolphins

andrewmackie

Evening Raiders,

A very quick fishing outing this afternoon, setting off from Brooklyn and doing a slow drift between the bridges. Only a small whiting and a flattie caught within our alchohol assisted one hour drift... :beersmile: but we saw a dolphin breaking the surface a number of times near the road bridge. Not sure if this is usual, but a great end to a top afternoon.

Cheers,

a

Evening Raiders,

A very quick fishing outing this afternoon, setting off from Brooklyn and doing a slow drift between the bridges. Only a small whiting and a flattie caught within our alchohol assisted one hour drift... :beersmile: but we saw a dolphin breaking the surface a number of times near the road bridge. Not sure if this is usual, but a great end to a top afternoon.

Cheers,

a

Unlucky mate, least you got a couple of fish. Thats unusual for Dolphins to be so far up the system. Must be a fair bit of bait around

Cheerz Steve

G`day Fellas ,

If you think its rare to see dolphins between the bridges , then you will not be surprized to learn that I almost Jumped out of our Boat with shock , when a Juvenile Dolphin leapt high into the air from the water 6 feet from our Boat anchored at a Jewie Spot at Spencer .

I think from memory , Spencer Is about 14 kilms from the bridges , so that was a bit odd.

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

If you think its rare to see dolphins between the bridges , then you will not be surprized to learn that I almost Jumped out of our Boat with shock , when a Juvenile Dolphin leapt high into the air from the water 6 feet from our Boat anchored at a Jewie Spot at Spencer .

I think from memory , Spencer Is about 14 kilms from the bridges , so that was a bit odd.

Mick

a bit odd dolphins at spencer my goodness, would have deffinately fightened me as you really don t expect to see them there,

on the other hand they source the same food as sharks and the river is full of em.

Guest danielinbyron

i've grown to really quite dislike dolphins...

1. the bad pommy backpacker tattoos featuring them.

2. they're smart asses. being able to swim like that and all the acrobatics and stuff..

3. they're bludgers who do nothing but stuff around eat and have sex all day.

4.byrons full of em

5. when you climb half an hour through scrub over hill and dale to get to a nice secluded ledge where theres bait jumping ,,, they just gate crash... bait disappears fish disappear....

i like dolphin really ... but i couldn't eat a whole one