Quintrex Warranty Repair Performance

Ken A

My saga is just beginning mate, my lean seat + mount and deck has been shipped to quinnie. The guys at hunts said call them end of next week for an update. I'm hoping I'll be like this :icon_peace: and not this :badmood: in a months time. I'll give em some points, they called me today to let me know they have a new prop (which will just be a spare now) incase I wanted to take the boat out on the weekend.

• 11 months later...
I wish you all the best Rick & hope you don't end up having the same dramas I have. I have been informed that I am not the only one experiencing trouble from Quintrex at the moment.

15759[/snapback]

Hi to All, I am a newbie to the site :risata:

I just wanted to comment on Kens dilemna.

A mate of mine and I both own 2004 quinny 4.55's, and BOTH have cavitation problems. :ranting2:

Have spoken to the Adelaide Dealers Head Mechanic, who informs me it's a

" common problem " on this model.

It will be interesting to see if or how this gets resolved, especially after Kens dramas over a problem that, in my opinion, is quite small !

Cheers to all, CP :yahoo:

It's amazing to find that cars and boat dealers are quick to wash their hands of your problems once you take posession. You should be able to take the boat back within a certain time frame and just get a whole new one instead. But like cars, it's THAT particular vehicle you bought not the model or brand.

But as with cars, a good dealer will always look after you.