Blackfish Social Day

Flightmanager

What are great day it was. I had an awesome time chatting with all the fishraiders. I would like to thank all who attended and the swordies for organising the event. George, Ross and all who helped out showed the fishraider spirit in making the event a great success. It was a great family day and looked like everyone enjoyed themselves. It was my pleasure to be a part of this and I am looking forward to the future events.

What are great day it was. I had an awesome time chatting with all the fishraiders. I would like to thank all who attended and the swordies for organising the event. George, Ross and all who helped out showed the fishraider spirit in making the event a great success. It was a great family day and looked like everyone enjoyed themselves. It was my pleasure to be a part of this and I am looking forward to the future events.

Saqa its Jim - Awesome rod - : ) :1prop: tried it last night - tell you what irs light

and super sensitive -

Thanks for the prize and for the nice day - Saqa

Hi,'

I would like to thank everyone involved with yesterdays social, my wife and I arrived late but were made to feel welcome. :thumbup:

We only fished for a short while but it was good to get in amonst a group that were getting on with each other and enjoying the day. :yahoo:

Stewy you must have some pretty good contacts the weather Gods sure did smile on us. :thumbup:

Thanks to those who supplied everything. :thumbup:

Thanks again for the great day i look forward to going on a few more social days and getting to know some more of the members.

Big-Pete :1fishing1:

Saqa its Jim - Awesome rod - : ) :1prop: tried it last night - tell you what irs light

and super sensitive -

Thanks for the prize and for the nice day - Saqa

Congrats on your win mate and you are welcome. I hope you gets lots of fun out of it.

Great day, sorry I had to leave early arvo. Thanks to Stewy, Donna, Ross and the others for organising the day and providing the food, drinks etc. Stewy's excellent workshop had us up and fishing right off the bat and also thanks to Outdoor Dan for the tips on how to rig the weed. My friend Mikey who came along was impressed by the friendly atmosphere and I'm sure he'll sign up as a member soon. Mikey also made the comment that it was nice (although a bit short on fish) to finish the day not stinking of tuna oil, prawns and pilchards for a change.

Thanks again, looking forward to the next social.

Chris