Go Aussies! Good Start For The Birthday...

KINGvirgin

well the birthday is officially today and im 22, starting to get a bit nervous now about the age though i know alot of you guys will scoff at me and tell me im crazy!

Unofficially my birthday celebrations started last night at Aussie Stadium watching the Socceroo's (B team) play Kuwait in the AFC qualifier.

The game itself was very entertaining in parts ( very frustrating in others) but i thought it was a great achievement for these blokes, many on international debut to step up and deliver.

There was a real feel good atmosphere at the game and it was a true delight to savour so many people from different walks of life ( ie families, women, and of course our multicultural aussies) enjoying themselves and cheering as one. I never thought i would ever see the community embrace the game as it has and this is a true testament to FFA and how things have turned around since its overhaul.

It was a very enjoyable night !

Did anyone else attend? and was anyone caught in the carnage of traffic around the stadium?

My mate lobbed up after halftime, absolutely :ranting2: but he left happy!

Well anyway more fun begins with lots of :beersmile: to come in the next few days to celebrate another :1happybday:

Cheers guys,

Ian

:1happybday: Ian hope you had a top one mate. I was at the game as well where abouts were you sitting? me and the boys were sitting behind the goals next to the green and gold army. As for the traffic it was such a shit fight we just walked back to central