How To Fish For Tigers In Fiji

glenn

some people i know went to fiji and scubadived with HUGE bull sharks and MONSER tigers..... they didn't attack and they got to pat them and all..... they where like resident sharks

yeah thay are. the bulls are 12tf to 14ft The divers are a mob are called beqa adventure divers

I once saw a man put his head in a tigers mouth in the circus. What would happen if you tried that trick with that tiger???????? :1yikes:

Nice holiday, but I would not want to be the one who proves that sharks bite. :074:

Awsome pic

Cheers

Martin

I once saw a man put his head in a tigers mouth in the circus. What would happen if you tried that trick with that tiger???????? :1yikes:

Nice holiday, but I would not want to be the one who proves that sharks bite. :074:

Awsome pic

Cheers

Martin

yeah the gt arent bad eather my mates tell me there are some down there pushing 50kegs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want to be burley....... go nuts I say!

Would you mind holding this 10/0 for me?

Mmmmm is that a tuna oil aftershave???

Nice

• 1 month later...

:1boat: woh what an awsome photo that tiger shark looked huge but sorry you can keep that experience to yourself I would shit myself if I came face to face with one of those big buggers in the water. I am still trying to get over the fear of swimming with fish pathetic hey oh well I'll get there.

cheers coollagirl :1clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...