Lb Spots

FletcherG1991

im with you mate

safe sheltered snag free landbased spots. with no idiot kids hanging around, pioson fish, or water rats, chasing you off cause of no fishing signs. are hard to come by in sydney.

im sure youll get a few sugestions from people.

can you tell us north or south

mate ill be fishing the north part of sydney..... i have found figtree bridge but that is right in the middle of sydney harbour and lanecove so it probably isn't the smartest thing to eat the fish..... i have also been given another spot but would prefer one that isn't right on a main road.....can any one else suggest anything

mate ill be fishing the north part of sydney..... i have found figtree bridge but that is right in the middle of sydney harbour and lanecove so it probably isn't the smartest thing to eat the fish..... i have also been given another spot but would prefer one that isn't right on a main road.....can any one else suggest anything

Middle Harbour - Bantry Bay, Roseville, maybe around Castlecrag - the Sugarloaf / Sailors Bay areas. Lots of national parks / tracks along the water where you can fish.

Get yourself a national parks pass and explore places like kuringai chase and royal national parks. There are a lot of nice places in there that a lot of people wouldn't necessarily know about. Apple tree bay in Kuringai chase has a track that you can walk along, and there are a lot of different spots there you can try.

i have been thinking about giving narra lakes ago for a while but a few people have said that its really bad fishing..... i have a national parks pass and have been through and had alook at afew..... lane cove isn't ll that good and we keep our boat at bobin head so im always fishing aroud apple tree area..... if i decide to fish narrabeen lakes i will be fishing near the caravan park (if its still there) is this a good spot for winter fishing..... or early spring? can someone please send me some info on the lake eg what baits are good, spots, etc. anyone got any other places?

cheers,

Fletcher

Edited by FletcherG1991