Tohatsu

harold

Following on from the problems some of you have been having i have tracked down the senior executives at Tohatsu. I would suggest you write to them all and tell them of your poor service and support, they will take it seriously.

Tohatsu Marine Corporation

4495-9 Shimodaira, Komagane-City

Nagano, Japan 399-4101

President Mr. Mitsuru Kaneko

Senior Managing Director Mr. Tomatsu Hamananaka

Director of the Komagane Plant Mr. Kazuhiro Masumoto

Director of General Affairs Mr. Tsuneo Tanaka

Good luck and ask them for payment for all your trouble, if you dont ask, you will never get, if you do ask, you may get.

Following on from the problems some of you have been having i have tracked down the senior executives at Tohatsu. I would suggest you write to them all and tell them of your poor service and support, they will take it seriously.

Nagano, Japan 399-4101

Good luck and ask them for payment for all your trouble, if you dont ask, you will never get, if you do ask, you may get.

It might also be worthwhile showing them a link to the poll cunducted on outboards showing how bad tohatsu went.

Nagano, Japan 399-4101

good on ya for following it up harold!!

Nagano, Japan 399-4101

Thank you Harold for the information and support, I trust it will lead to owners here in Australia

getting the support they paid for, and hopefully see Tohatsu grow to the benefit of all who have their product. :thumbup:

Up to Tohatsu now.