Narrabeen Lake 27/08/06

coollamon

Hey fellow raiders,

went out with Esratew in my tinnie to Narrabeen Lake today for an explore and :1fishing1:

All in all a very quiet trip,but I can boast my first ever sp fish!!!! it was a just legal whiting

on a 15cm burkley sandworm that I cut in half cause I thought it was wasy to big

We had heaps of bites but we wernt able to hook em :(

I caught the whiting on the drift emparting no action to the lure at all :D

I also caught 1 pinkie at about 20cm

all in all a quiet trip but still one for my records my first aver fish on sp :1clap::icon_peace::thumbup:

Edited by coollamon

Hey fellow raiders,

went out with Esratew in my tinnie to Narrabeen Lake today for an explore and :1fishing1:

All in all a very quiet trip,but I can boast my first ever sp fish!!!! it was a just legal whiting

on a 15cm burkley sandworm that I cut in half cause I thought it was wasy to big

We had heaps of bites but we wernt able to hook em :(

I caught the whiting on the drift emparting no action to the lure at all :D

I also caught 1 pinkie at about 20cm

all in all a quiet trip but still one for my records my first aver fish on sp :1clap::icon_peace::thumbup:

I was down at Narra Lake as well this arvo (land based) and managed a nice flattie at 66cm on cut pillie.

Didn't he go!! The drag on my new Stradic reel has never screamed so loud.

Unfortunately I left my digi at home not expecting to catch much today, so no piccie.

She was released right away as most this size in the lake are good old breeders.

I also managed a few just sized bream on white bait and was busted off in the weeds by another :05: that also had the drag screaming. Tried plastics for a while for bugger all bites.

All fish released.

T'was good fun catching them though as I was hanging out for a session after being home bound for days looking after a sick :wife: missus.

Pete.

Edited by MallacootaPete