The Tab

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Well , I have just spent the most frustrating day of my life trying to log on to my Account with the TAB.

As from today , all account holders had to re-register , sounds simple doesn`t it , type in Code , Account no, passsword , and bingo away you go , "Wrong".

The entire network went into Meltdown by 11 am , because of programming errors , and absolute Amateurs in charge of settting up the new site.

Anyone who bets with the TAB Online , will fully understand whats gone on since Melbourne took it over.

Their " new site Is a dinosaur " , so slow , its faster to walk to the Bowlo , and put your bets on manually.

On saturdays , the buisiest day of the week , its not uncommon for the site to go down for an hour or so , or just not load at all.

But today " The New beginning " was laughable , It was a major embarrasment for The Vics , and I can`t see it getting any better somehow .

After waiting to talk to somebody from customer Support for an Hour , they were at a loss to help , and only the intervention of a superevisor allowed me to preceed , only to find That After 3 tries at putting in the wrong info they Gave me , I was locked Out again , and again ,and again.

Customer Support was no longer taking Calls for assistance by NOON , and one can only wonder how the TAB can prosper , when its mamaged by a bunch of DILLs . :(:(:05::ranting2::ranting2:

Mick

As opposed to many of us up in arms about MPAs, licences etc and throwing rediculous amounts of cash into boats, takle collections and other things that many would consider a pointless waste of time and money?

Ease up guys.

Everyone makes their own choices as to where their hard earned $$$ go.

As opposed to many of us up in arms about MPAs, licences etc and throwing rediculous amounts of cash into boats, takle collections and other things that many would consider a pointless waste of time and money?

Ease up guys.

Everyone makes their own choices as to where their hard earned $$$ go.

So true, I was only havin a dig at mick anyway, I too enjoy the TAB but I'm not very good. :1prop:

the TAB prospers by giving people cheap odds and people throwing hard earnt cash around on animals being ridden by midgets.

i cant see any point in this sport

:074::074::074:

G`day Fellas ,

Talking about Midgets , who holds you up so you can reach the keyboard. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Mick