Northern Beaches

Trouble

I have been a bit lazy with reports at moment, i thought id put a few up from the past 2 weeks,better late than never i guess...I have had around 6 seshions on the beach with each occasion resulting in atleast 4 fish per seshion which isnt to bad as the has been a lack of surf, which has quitens things down a bit.There have been a heap of stud whiting, big bream, tiny flathead and bronzies about..

I have also caught a few luderick on live worms which is a first for me..Watched one fella bring in a good size jew on a full squid, think it went around 12kg..15 mins after he got his i thought i was onto one but it was just another bronzie :ranting2:

Baits have been, squid strips, whole fresh squid,frigate mackeral and live worms.. :thumbup:

All fish have been released :1yikes: reason being as i have plenty of jew steaks in the freezer :biggrin2:

Havent taken that many pics due to not wanting to damage the camera with sand..

post-76-1157510725_thumb.jpg

post-76-1157510885_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trouble

I have been a bit lazy with reports at moment, i thought id put a few up from the past 2 weeks,better late than never i guess...I have had around 6 seshions on the beach with each occasion resulting in atleast 4 fish per seshion which isnt to bad as the has been a lack of surf, which has quitens things down a bit.There have been a heap of stud whiting, big bream, tiny flathead and bronzies about..

I have also caught a few luderick on live worms which is a first for me..Watched one fella bring in a good size jew on a full squid, think it went around 12kg..15 mins after he got his i thought i was onto one but it was just another bronzie :ranting2:

Baits have been, squid strips, whole fresh squid,frigate mackeral and live worms.. :thumbup:

All fish have been released :1yikes: reason being as i have plenty of jew steaks in the freezer :biggrin2:

if you ever get a small bronzie again keep it (bleed him) fillet and put some bear batter on it..... beautiful ! ..... just remember to take there bloodline out and that weird brown line thing whatevcer it is

very nice fish mate

Im just planning out a few trips out to the beach. out to Palm beach and the headlands around there.

Which beaches did you hit?

The 3 main i have been fishing are mona vale, bungan and Newport they all seem to be holding decent fish at the moment, good luck :thumbup:

if you ever get a small bronzie again keep it (bleed him) fillet and put some bear batter on it..... beautiful ! ..... just remember to take there bloodline out and that weird brown line thing whatevcer it is

:thumbup:

Yeah they have to be in my top 3 list for sure but i allready have some jew in the freezer plus i couldnt of been bothered cleaning it(the stink you place out big time)

cook with some butter and a squeeze of lemon or yes beer batter, arrr so simple yet so delicious.. :drool:

yea Mona vale was one on my list, cheers for the heads up

with the sharks how do i bleed them? where should i cut etc? thats the most hardest part i find to fishing, especially with the larger fish. I just want do it the most quickest and humane way i can.

Nice fish there matey.

I havent been beach fishing for yonks...

reports like this make me wanna get the dust off my beach rods.

Keep it up