Kingfish - Bay Of Islands

heckendorfmortgage

Hopefully there are monsters like that in Sydney in a few years.FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

Mate some filthy rich bastard, like Packer, should institute a 20 year plan to remove all commercial fishing from Australian waters. Buy out all licesenses and transition the pros in to fish farming. We have more coastline than bloody anyone and sit in the middle of the biggest seafood market in the world - ASIA! We should be exporting billions of $$$ worth of fish to Asia.

Huge employement opportunites

Huge export dollars

Mega boost to environment

Mega boost to tourist $$$ as Aus becomes world fishing & diving heaven

I surrender my soap box

Spanker

ps wish federal government would sponsor nationwide projects like that, we don;t have enough rich bastards like the US.

Mate some filthy rich bastard, like Packer, should institute a 20 year plan to remove all commercial fishing from Australian waters. Buy out all licesenses and transition the pros in to fish farming. We have more coastline than bloody anyone and sit in the middle of the biggest seafood market in the world - ASIA! We should be exporting billions of $$$ worth of fish to Asia.

Huge export dollars

I surrender my soap box

Spanker

ps wish federal government would sponsor nationwide projects like that, we don;t have enough rich bastards like the US.

Lets just keep it the way it is.... :biggrin2:

Guest danielinbyron

Lets just keep it the way it is.... :biggrin2:

we shut down the canneries in eden....

someone opened one up in thailand.....

same fish same current line..

• 2 weeks later...

Huge export dollars

I surrender my soap box

Spanker

I couldn't agree more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG :1yikes:

Cripes thet shudda ben a gudd fush. :1yikes:

Hi frankp when he got busted did you notice how far the kiwi lifted the rod back against the line and the drag?

And did you hear the milk supply moo, from the cow in the cabin?

Cheers

Good topic that one, and the link from robbeebee,

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

• 3 months later...

I just wonder if that was too much pressure, I was just looking at it and thinking what the #@*& is he doing.

When they go for the kelp and rocks.. It's like us on the reef. If you don't lift him clear of it. Bye Bye.

Once in the open you can play.

macka17

I