Fishing After A Big Wet

veck

Dear Fishoers :1badmood:

Fishing after a big wet seems to divide many fishoes, there are those who believe its prime time to target fish as it brings the fish in, due to the abundance of food washed in the water, then those who think all the fresh water pushes the fish out of the rivers and bays.

Id be interested in the fishoes who continue to fish during these wet periods, do they target particular species, or change the way they fish, and does the success rate change.

I personally enjoy putting on my wet weather gear and heading towards the heads, fish like Taylor seem to come out in force. Burley especially during these times seems to play a part in deciding if anything gets netted on the boat.

What’s the consensus ?

In any case staying home usually results in the ball-breaking miss allocating chores, give me a wet seat any day. :wife:

Guest maraudingmado

I agree with you Martin. I just move a bit further away from the culprit. :074::074:

Not too keen about getting caught in a thunderstorm either

i believe the rain to be a good thing especially round this time of year, it may kick the season off slightly early.

i will be out this weekend, and what a ripper of a weekend it looks set to be.

is there going to be a social in the rain or has this been posted in the wrong area