Saltwater Opens

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Follow up on yesterdays post On one of our lagoon which broke it`s banks today around 1.pm .

If it had breached fouther South , we all would have ben verry happy chappies , but where it has opened means it will be closed again within 2 months .

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

Yeah hey Paulie , Lawrie said he and about 5/6 others were trying to dig a channel further Up from where it popped , but in vain , I suppose your dad was probably one of them .

Lozza was down the entrance proper and took the pic below , and Your dad was up on the high ground .

One things for sure we are hoping that enough water keeps flowing out of the Goon to cut it much wider and hopefully deeper , but we will probably go back down tomorow for anothe look.

Never mind mate , when it settles down , we`ll all be having flattie fillets for "din din" , actually , I`m starting to get sick of Jewfish Cutlets , although I dont have a hell of a lot left after Fathers day .

Trouble is someone`s always knockin on someone`s door wanting to give somone a feed , same as you dad I assume.

Personally I`m going to target some nice whiting over the next 2 weeks or so .

Lozza and Mick both have new reels they won on here to try , and I too , have a newbie as well ,so looking forward to some good whiting over the next few weeks or so.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

Just south of Old Bar.

Turn off the Pacific Hwy before Taree towards Old Bar. Before you get to Old Bar you turn right onto a road to Saltwater or Walaby Piont. Follow this road to the end and you will come to a big park area. Park your car walk towards the beach and you are there.

Cheer

Kingpig