Marlin Trailers @ Heatherbrae

Guest crow

Hey all,

Just flicking through the trading post (on-line of course) & i found an ad for Marlin Trailers.

They seemed pretty well priced.

Does anyone know anything about their quality etc etc

Hey all,

Just flicking through the trading post (on-line of course) & i found an ad for Marlin Trailers.

They seemed pretty well priced.

Does anyone know anything about their quality etc etc

Excellent quality and very price competitive. Owned by the same people who own terrace boating(BOSS).

They would have the best pricing on spares I have seen to date as well.

GT

Guest Big-Banana

We have a Marlin Trailer, structually they are quite good. They all use cheap tires and cheap lights etc etc. We have replaced all the bearings, changed one tire but it looks the goods for lasting a while longer. Had it since 2002.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm,

Interesting, might be woth a call for a newbie

have planted the seed with the :wife: , so just waiting now

if its aftersales service you want then these guys are the go. i broke down last xmass north of heatherbrae :1badmood: and rang the guys mobile which was on door of shop [terrace boating]as it was closed.now it was boxing day but the guy came out and opened up just for me :yahoo: . we pulled a hub off a new trailer so i could get on the road again and price was very good.i would of payed plenty more if needed.so i stocked up on a couple other things also.. i cannot thank him enough for helping especially when closed. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: . well i put hub and bearings on and got to lake keepit and had a great time.bloody better than sitting on side of road in 40c temps cursing the world....i think the guy from terrace boatings son owns the trailer part so if hes anything like his dad they will look after you.... the quality of the trailers there looked good.

steve....ps dont forget to get a pie from the pie shop next door mmmmmm.

Edited by roosterman