Posting Pics

James

look doesn t matter what i do i can never post pic for one reason or another.

doesn t matter what i do just doesnt happen.

now before everyone gets carried away with links on how its done i ve been there and still can t do it.

my pics are to big and im unable to resize em.

can anyone help me out in lamens terms

cheers Jat

James, I had the sma eproblem, downloaded a number of programs and still couldn't do it.

The by chance I found this method. Open the picture and then click on file. Choose open from the drop down menu and click on open in Picture Manager (or something like that). There is then a resize option and choose internet small. This worked for me and after about 20 other attempts I was able to post a picture of my boat!

James, I had the sma eproblem, downloaded a number of programs and still couldn't do it.

The by chance I found this method. Open the picture and then click on file. Choose open from the drop down menu and click on open in Picture Manager (or something like that). There is then a resize option and choose internet small. This worked for me and after about 20 other attempts I was able to post a picture of my boat!

James,

At work I use an expensive program that I bought but I just tried the above method from home and it worked a treat. Good Luck Mr Gates :biggrin2:

look doesn t matter what i do i can never post pic for one reason or another.

doesn t matter what i do just doesnt happen.

now before everyone gets carried away with links on how its done i ve been there and still can t do it.

my pics are to big and im unable to resize em.

can anyone help me out in lamens terms

cheers Jat

G`day Jamie ,

Try this simple program mate , so easy it`s embarrasing.

Mick

http://www.irfanview.com/