Sleeping With Jewfish

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Having spent the day sifting through Hundreds of photos approximately ( 300 ) in this batch and with more to come , I have scanned about 50 odd , which are reasonable , but the bulk of the photos were taken at night with a disposable camera abeit with a flash , the quality is not the greatest in the world , but a few that I will post over the comming days , will prove to you all , that some Fellas are simply Gifted Fishermen.

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

No offence taken James , but some might argue , that perhaps like yourself , It`s a waste of time to pay $2,000 bucks for a Digi camera you only get to use once or twice a year , and that perhaps it`s better to just chuck a cheapie in the tackle box which after using all the exposures for jewie pics you can just throw it away and buy another .

Land based fishos carry enough gear in their backpacks , let alone having to worry about expensive cameras getting clogged up with sand , bait , belted by loose sinkers etc, etc .

The Pics might be a bit grainy , but its the catch that counts , don`t you agree ??.

Mick

Bloody hell that's a BIG Jewie Mick!!

Do you ever get sick of eating Jew? I know that I don't!

Thanks for the pic mate. Looking forward to a few more. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

Heya Grant ,

Yeaaahhh ,I do actually , but flattie season is upon us soon , and so flattie fillets will adorn the Barbie for the next few months hopefully .

Actually , I went into The fish shop In Taree today and bought 4 large Leather Jackets for Tea , They are the Top of My Taste tree , I love em.

But the minute you take a stroll along the sand and see that tell tale Gutter with a big hole nearby , well , you know what I mean don`t you mate !.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

Guest danielinbyron

At the risk of further embarrassing myself ... It was just a bad time to take the shot... and i lay down cos i was still stuffed from carrying this and more up hill..

post-1693-1159583169_thumb.jpg