Sydney Harbour

brettm-c

headed out before first light this mourning, put in at rose bay and headed to balmoral to try and score a few livies and hopefully some squid. plenty of yakkas but they were pretty big and no squid :05: as the sun came up there was a large school of tailor feeding close to us so had a go at them with a few slices and came up trumps got a couple just over 40cm, decided to take the yakkas out and slow troll them off north head but nothing was interested there was a large school of salmon out there but they where pretty flighty and the fact that some tosser trying to catch them on fly was continually driving straight through the middle of the school didn't help me or the other boats having a go at them! WHAT IS IT WITH SOME PEOPLE! :thumbdown: then went to the northern wedding cake and burlied up, brought a few trevs around heaps of bait fish and squire as well, my mate bought a rod off sammy0884 last night absolutely great outfit he tried to christen it today to no avail, he had one really solid hook up that started peeling line but then dropped it, i thought he had been busted off but when he got the line in the knot had just slipped!!! hard way to learn to tie your connections properly!

Matttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee who exactly are you speaking of when you say "brettm-c

I think a reply is warranted to that garbage about us driving through schools of salmon"

The reason I put the my orginal post up in this topic, is I know my brother was out there that day and he puts himself directly in front of the school! And drifts,,,,,,Some people I know of CONSTREW this to be driving or going over a school, thus putting them down according to those name sayers!!!!

Needless to say wasnt us! so DONT CARE!

Dan

Edited by Dan and Greg

Ohhh and by the way have tried all forms of fishing on salmon at some stage, HB'S, SP'S, and flies, etc.... :1prop::1prop:

Just wanna hear that drag,,,, ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

In the end its all about :1fishing1:

cheers

Dan and Greg

Edited by Dan and Greg