Fish No 2 Of 300

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Here Is another Pic from the Mick Morley Album .

I`ll get weights and stuff when we go over them later this weekend.

I`m going to need more room !!.

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

And Another one .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

Guest danielinbyron

V BLUDDY JEALOUS MATE: not of the fish but the paved path all the way back;

gotta send a photo of what i've had to climb with jew fish on my back..

ps. was it you who sent in pic of someone laying down with fish??

its funny hey, maybe its because you spend so much time and allot of it fruitless chasing jew fish that when ya see some one with a good one .. first reaction is 1. nice fish ...2nd is ..sh## theres two less swimmin out there for me.. GREAT PIC....

Edited by danielinbyron

gday fellas my opinion is that if you wanna brag about all the jews you guys have caught over the last 600 years maybe just put them in your gallery so people can go look instead of puting old pics up

i think pics of fish caught recently are good to see but ancient pics from the bottom of some old box isnt that interesting

pabs

Guest danielinbyron

gday fellas my opinion is that if you wanna brag about all the jews you guys have caught over the last 600 years maybe just put them in your gallery so people can go look instead of puting old pics up

i think pics of fish caught recently are good to see but ancient pics from the bottom of some old box isnt that interesting

pabs

fair call pabs..

still , its bin a lil quiet this week hasn't it..

Guest danielinbyron

Actualy pab on 2nd thoughts mate.. The pics were clearly stated as being archives...

and in the gallery there is no room for the banta that comes after pics ... which is what i find entertaining and sometimes informative..and the best if not inly way to get to know other raiders.

The two pics that OWZAT has posted have clearly been entertaining

1. as a funny pic and

2. any day that ya land two nice fish like that is worth remembering and sharing. even if it wasn't caught yesterday............

thats just my opinion ..

and i can understand yours espescially with the threat od 298 still to come....lol

G`day Fellas ,

FF, There are Quite A lot of these Pics which are less than 5 years old .

The have been laying around in a box in the spare room , and a lot have just faded .

Though , I think the Older pics are before he started working out and bulked up somewhat .

When I get a spare minute to sit down with him ,I will supply more info , but I`ve been so busy the last week or so , I just did not have the time.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

all i meant was fishing is about setting goals and achieving them.

i get a lot of personal satisfaction in targeting a species i havnt got before. or by targeting a fish in a method i havnt done before. like on fly, or soft plastics.

when i have achieved my goal i move onto something else.......

try some other form of pastry with some mustard

FISHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!! Dont ever forget that!!!

If setting goals is what gets you off so be it.

If going out and doing something well each time you go, well thats fine too.

Just because I like eating pies doesnt mean that I dont like sausage rolls, nor does it mean that after I have eaten one Im not allowed to go back for seconds!

Keep up the pics Mick gives some of us something to aspire to!!!!

Cheers

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

Jewels has nailed it in one !.

I am just as happy Fishing for Mullett as JEW.

Now for some reason I can`t explain , I am just as happy catching nothing as to bag out .

I have always felt , it was down to being as one with the Enviroment , or something similar to it .

For me personally , Nothing can match that Overwhelming feelling of " Well Being " , when I`m Fishing !.

When I am Fishing , for ME, it`s like an Out Of Body experience , where time does not exist , and where you are looking back down on what is happening below , but somehow unattached to it in some way.

For me , its " Fun " ! , and it has always been fun , its a sport My dad And I enjoyed together , as does my Family with me also .

If nothing else , it leaves Golden Memories of two or more people , sharing an uplifting expeience , watching a Sunrise or Sunset together , and if someone just happened to Snag the odd feed along the way , it only added to the magic .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT