Polycraft - The Jealousy Is Over

Byron

G'day all,

Just wanted to share my excitement at having just placed a deposit on a nearly new Polycraft, to be picked up in Noosa in 3 weeks.

As many of you will be aware, I had previously been considering a new boat, to be sourced through Eric at Yabbie Marine Taren Point. On a whim I decided to trawl the websites for something suitable second hand, and came across the Poly. Could not believe my luck!!

Anyway, I would like to thank a few people that have provided advice and guidance over the last months and been extremely helpful in working through the myriad of questions I have had. Those people are listed below and to all of you, the efforts are greatly appreciated:

Dave Welfare, Stevo, Mick Collins, LeeLee, Wakd and lastly Ken A who took time out on Sunday to check the boat out for me and provide comfort that it was indeed a good buy. You guys are great and I hope to have the opportunity to get you out on the new unit soon.

Cheers,

Byron

P.S. Big wrap for Eric at Yabbie Marine. He actually knows what great customer service is all about!!

Congrats Byron! :thumbsup:

Iv'e never had you on my boat mate...But I sure as hell am going to try and get on yours! :grogon: :naughty:

Well done Byron.

If you were actually after a poly you culd have ordered one through tupperware :D:D

Nah seriously they are a tough boat and you will be very happy you bought one. I am a big fan of the poly's, especially black poly's. They look great

What colour is it?????

You have done really well.

Cheers

Lee

Thanks all!!

I am pretty stoked and enjoying a few celebratory ales right now.

On the invite front, as far as I am concerned I will now be making redemption for all the awesome hospitality of many of our members in taking me out.

My "Boat Bitch" days are numbered. :D

:ohyeh: :ohyeh: :ohyeh:

Who's the beer bitch :ohyeh: or are they multi skilled as well so they can be the window wiper bitch, beer bitch, oar bitch, food bitch, burley bitch, anchor bitch ( when needed ) smoke bitch ( lights your cigarettes ), bait your hook bitch, gaff bitch and definatly no fishing bitch and all other bitch related work :ohyeh: :ohyeh:

Edited by leelee

Thanks guys!! I should have guessed where this would lead after all Dave W has suffered.

Stevo,

The boat details are below. It actually appears on the Poly site on the first page:

4.1 polcraft challenger, teal colour, custom stripes and rego numbers.

40 hp tohatsu 3 cylinder electric start and trim, oil injected.

55lb minn kota riptide bowmount electric, 130 amp hr deep cycle battery.

4 way switch panel, heavy duty starting battery.

carpeted and hinged hatches and and floor.

safety gear.

x51 lowrance sounder.

RM trailer (poly approved).

2 horizontal rod holders.

large livewell in front left hatch with recirculating water.

live bait tank/tackle storage bin in left rear hatch.

bow rails.

boat and motor only done 3 tanks of fuel work.

boat and trailer with good rego.

I get new boat warranty on motor and boat. Though the leccy is 18 months old. Brand new batteries though.

I am having a few things modified before I pick it up on the 8th November. Cannot wait!!!

Cheers

Byron

Guest hottuna
Cheers mate!! It will indeed be awesome! Just lucky to be in the right place at the right time!

Byron

15627[/snapback]

Great little boats, have taken the bosses out a few times (actually ive put more hours on it than he has) its a red 455 front runner 50hp 4s merc. It flies. and very stable.

Dan