Pic No 5 Of 300 ( Stats Updated )

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Keep in mind , that all these fish are Land Based , and were Taken from beaches or Headlands .

I still have not found the time to sit and take notes of the weights as yet .

I will do so In the next 2/3 days .

Ok , here goes , This NBT , weighed in at 48 Lb , and was taken at Forster 2000/ 1 ,and the bait was a live slimey.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

Guest danielinbyron

did you spin that up or live bait him or what and where did ya get him??? when even?? that'd all be good .. even if it rough guestimates .. cheers mate..

ps thats not just a great fish photo... its actually an amazing photo .. with fantastic composition and a classic bit of australiana ... take care of those negs mate..

Edited by danielinbyron

Guest danielinbyron

G`day Fellas ,

Daniel , I took a photo on Frasier Island which I thought was sheer Magic , I`ll see if I still have it , and if I do , I`ll see what you and others think of it .

Mick

just showed it to my girl ... she thought it was fantastic , fabulous photo..theres something about abloke with a big beard standing on a footpath with no water in sight in a towel holding up a monster blueon a quiet street with a falcon in the distance..

well .. that is just unlike any other moment....

the composition is also amazing with the trees and the overhead wires and the amount of headroom and sky...absobloddylute classic mate.. cheers