Pittwater Wharves.

pk-fishn

gday guys,

i havent fished pittwater much in fact i havent fished it from the shore before. i was looking at doing a bit of squiding for some calamari off some of the wharves (used to do it off the wharves in sydney but not anymore!) I might also rig up the squid and throw one out and also spin some plastics for a few flatties and bream while my mate will be bait soaking.

I have heard of some areas such as palm beach wharf, taylors point wharf i was just asking if fishing is permitted off these wharves as many have no fishing signs in place as to many fishos leave mess behind. :mad3::mad3:

can anyone inform me of some wharves or land based areas in pittwater which are fishable (they dont have to all produce squid).

any information will be appreciated

cheers pk. :1fishing1:

gday guys,

i havent fished pittwater much in fact i havent fished it from the shore before. i was looking at doing a bit of squiding for some calamari off some of the wharves (used to do it off the wharves in sydney but not anymore!) I might also rig up the squid and throw one out and also spin some plastics for a few flatties and bream while my mate will be bait soaking.

I have heard of some areas such as palm beach wharf, taylors point wharf i was just asking if fishing is permitted off these wharves as many have no fishing signs in place as to many fishos leave mess behind. :mad3::mad3:

can anyone inform me of some wharves or land based areas in pittwater which are fishable (they dont have to all produce squid).

any information will be appreciated

cheers pk. :1fishing1:

last time i heard palmy wharf and taylors pt were ok for fishing, just be courteous and bring your lines in when the ferry comes at palmy.

even church pt wharf is fish ok and it is pretty busy.

last time i heard palmy wharf and taylors pt were ok for fishing, just be courteous and bring your lines in when the ferry comes at palmy.

even church pt wharf is fish ok and it is pretty busy.

thanks very much mate,

i might get down there in a couple of weeks on an early morning high tide and ill try them out. :thumbup:

cheers pk.