Late Weekend Report

gerg

On the water by 5.30 Sunday morning, launched at Drummoyne and motored over to Middle Harbour. Managed small flatties, tailor and heaps of suspected leatherjackets (lots of chopped up plastics). Catch of the morning was this 45cm Snapper amongst the moorings at Balmoral. Caught on gulp sandworm in natural and heaps of fun on bream gear with 4lb line.

post-1674-1160048253_thumb.jpg

On the water a little later Monday morning and again managed a heap of small bream, flatties and tailor on the Parramatta. Best for the day was this 42cm bream caught by my brother on Gulp Sandworm in camo and 4 lb line amongst the moorings in Five Dock Bay.

post-1674-1160048109_thumb.jpg

Couple of fun mornings and we were off the water by 9.30 before the boat traffic and the wind came up.

Hi Guys,

That Reddie is a beaut from in amongst the boats :thumbup:

That bream is a cracker also. Good to see some fish around as I'll hopefully be out next week.

Go the Sandworms!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers

David.

David the Snapper sure did go hard on the light line. I thought I was going to loose it to the moorings at one point, but luckily for me it changed direction and headed into open water. The Bream is the biggest to be landded on my boat to date!!

Aside from these 2, most of the fish we caught were small, but these trips were a lot more productive than my last few... Yep the Sandworms ROCK!!! Good luck next week.

Cheers, Greg

Guest fishrunner

Nice report and a cracker snapper in the harbour :thumbup:

good to hear of a few fish comming off the harbour

well done,