New Boat!

Golden Monk

Seeing as everyone else seems to be getting new boats, I also recently put a deposit on one to be delivered mid January! (bit of a wait)

Stessl Edgtracker 435 Tourny + Regos

100 Litre Plumbed Well

Mercury 2 Stroke 50 Power Tilt/Trim - EFI - Tiller Steer

Leccy Mount

Navigation Lights

Safety Gear

Repco Trailer 13inch Wheels + Rego

I did not get it with the side console as I would prefer to have more fishing room on both sides of the boat rather than having to manouver around the side console each time.

Here is a review of the boat..

http://boatpoint.ninemsn.com.au/Reviews/bo...n.asp?id=118878

Golden Monk

Edited by Golden Monk

Is it getting painted in the factory? If so...shouldnt cost too much at all I would say!

15395[/snapback]

Yeah would be painted in the factory..im guessing less than a car would cost, about 350 or something, just that I saw blue on the review and it looks pretty good.

Mate...I couldn't see it costing you more than about $200 to get the colour of your choice.

I'm basing this on the fact that the boat has to be painted anyway...You just need them to go from a basic colour...white, to the colour of your choice. So you would realistically only pay for the difference in the price of the 2 colours. :unsure:

Mate...I couldn't see it costing you more than about $200 to get the colour of your choice.

I'm basing this on the fact that the boat has to be painted anyway...You just need them to go from a basic colour...white, to the colour of your choice. So you would realistically only pay for the difference in the price of the 2 colours. :unsure:

15419[/snapback]

Got an answer back from the dealer, the blue paint im after will cost me $365, yes im going ahead with it, it just looks so swish :1naughty: