Need Fishing Help

new2fish

:thumbup: hi guys great site

i am just getting right into fishing could anyone help me with some good fishing shore spots around

tom uglys bridge and brigton le sands / want to fish tommorow / type of bait any ideas would be great thanks

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: great site again

:1welcomeani::1welcomeani:

Tom Ugly's , On the northern side , there is an off ramp when heading south. The car park area at the bottom is popular. With the tide rushing through it is better to fish approx 1/2 an hour each side of high or low tide

Brighton Most places along the beach can be productive. Try some of the rock walls that extend out into the Bay

Bait Fresh prawns or worms are are good all rounder

Regards

Geoff

I go past Brighton every morning and there always seems to be some school of fish going crazy just a few metres off the beach so try their and also I have heard the entrance to the Cooks River is good.

thanks for your help will give it a go / will tell you how i went :thumbup::thumbup:

thanks for your help will give it a go / will tell you how i went :thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah - :dito: for what Elliot said - some days, there's a big school of salmon and tailor working the area early in the morning. If they're not around when you fish there, just chuck some SPs around for flatties.

Flattieman.