Where Is.......

Guest Jocool

Now....this one shouldnt be too hard. :nono:

But I want the name of the exact spot I am standing when the piccie was taken! :thumbsup:

Thats not its official name Richard! :nono: But I guessits as good as solved! :thumbsup:

GEEZ.....4 minutes! Took me nearly that long to modify the piccie to make it harder!!! :ohyeh:

Whts this make it...3 times Rich? Your officially Mr Know It All for the night. :thumbsup:

Tempe Recreational Park!

Perestroika would work...It does feel a bit like that! :thumbsup: Always empty when I go down there...but then again...most places are empty at 5:30 AM

Tempe Recreational Park!

Perestroika would work...It does feel a bit like that! :thumbsup: Always empty when I go down there...but then again...most places are empty at 5:30 AM

Go there Saturday mornings and it wont be joe :-rod you might see a familiar face.

Also you must walk past the gatein the morning cause it isnt open that early :ohyeh:

Have had some interesting encounters around this park.....

Look out for the crazy guy wrapped in a white bed sheet, who screams loudly and carries a mop with him :wacko::wacko: ..... or there is the guy that wanders up and down the river dragging a large suit case. Makes the fishing a little more interesting at least :D .