What Are We All Doing This Weekend?

Flightmanager

Well seeing the last 2 weekends i was supposed to go out fishing and never ended up going im dying to get out this weekend.

Wanna make it a double fishing weekend.

HOpefully one day pitwater one day harbour.

Hopefully the weather will hold up and we can get out there.

Guest Big-Banana

Overnighting Saturday night in Pittwater. Will try to get some squid in the arvo and have a quick troll. Then try and get into them again Sunday morning. :biggrin2:

Guest Big-Banana

I know its only Wednesday but the weather looks totally sh*t.

UPDATED

Sydney Coastal Waters,Broken Bay to Port Hacking and 60nm seawards:

Strong wind warning.

Wednesday until midnight: Wind: NW/NE 15/20 knots increasing to 20/30 knots, then turning W/NW 20/30 knots and decreasing below 25 knots later.Sea: 1.5 to 2.5 rising to 2 to 3 metres.Swell: NE 1 to 1.5 metres. Chance late thunderstorms.

Thursday: Wind: Early SW/SE change 8/13 knotsSea: 1 to 1.5 metres.Swell: NE/SE 1 to 1.5 metres.

Friday Outlook: Wind: NW/NE 10/20 knots.

Saturday Outlook: Wind: S/SE 20/30 knots

UPDATED

Sydney Closed Waters,Pittwater, Port Jackson and Botany Bay:

Strong wind warning.

Wednesday until midnight: Wind:NW/NE 15/20 knots turning NW and reaching 20/30 knots at times. Waters:very choppyChance late thunderstorms.

Thursday: Wind:Early SW/SE change 8/13 knots turning NE in the evening. Waters:smooth to slight.

Friday Outlook: Wind: NW/NE 10/20 knots.

Saturday Outlook: Wind: S/SE 20/30 knots.

Cant catch squid in the wind!

I've got no definate plans, it's going to depend on what the weather does, s#@t I hate the wind.

I would have liked to take the yak out but not if it's blowing, too much like hard work paddling againt 20 knot winds. I might take the daughter down to H&C if it dies down a little and try and get her hooked up to a big flattie as she's only ever caught little ones and I might do a bit of a reccy around botany and check out some land based spots in case I end up going that way for the social.

Fishing for me will depend 100% on the weather, if its blowing more then 13-15 ill have to call it quits one again :mad3:

If the weather is on my side i will be on the bay either on the saturday or sunday(whichever looks the better).

If not i will do some boat repairs( wheel bearings, nipple grease the motor with fresh grease, change spark plugs and make a few rigs on my rods for next week :thumbup: )