Stupid Question But Here We Go......

kilp

Hi fellas

I was wondering if there are kingies around the FADS??? the one in particular, that i am refering to is the one off sydney harbour?

I am just not sure wether the kingies like to go inshore to structure during summer and perhaps they are not that far off from land at the moment?

anyway would appreciate any opinions

cheers

kilp

p.s

Love this site

Guest IFishSick.

You do get Kingies around the FAD's during the summer. But what you really want to be going for is Dorado or Mahi Mahi.

Guest danielinbyron

Not a stupid question.. Kingies love structure.. The back of the marker buoys in the Harbour was always a favorite haunt ... If the fads are holding bait the kingys will hang there .. They are competative feeders so if they chase the bait off they'll leave and find food elsewhere..I've only seen one big one up my way this year so far, and have caught a few rats ... They move in mysterious ways..Heres hopin. As far as what they're doin locally i don'tknow but from some posts I've read the FADS there have just been serviced so probably won't be up to much until they start to gather growth and smaller fish..They're a busy fish the kingy theres nothing lazy or docile about em.

goodluk