Squidgie Slick Rigs

macca

Howdy Raiders,

I just bought a pack of Squidgie 80mm slickrigs in "true blue" with the intention of bouncing them for flatties.

Tooke them home and opened the bag to get a good look... and the look like a fantastic plastic, raised it to my nose and...

they have the most horrible plastic smell to them. they havent got a trace of the normal aniseed like scent ive gotteb used to with squidgies......

i plan to spray some ultrabite on them, but do all slickrigs coms like this or have i somehow got some duds???

cheers,

Macca

Howdy Raiders,

I just bought a pack of Squidgie 80mm slickrigs in "true blue" with the intention of bouncing them for flatties.

Tooke them home and opened the bag to get a good look... and the look like a fantastic plastic, raised it to my nose and...

they have the most horrible plastic smell to them. they havent got a trace of the normal aniseed like scent ive gotteb used to with squidgies......

i plan to spray some ultrabite on them, but do all slickrigs coms like this or have i somehow got some duds???

cheers,

Macca

Dont worry about it mate they still work............................. I had the same concerns, but that is many fish ago!

God knows what smells good to a fish!!!!!