Botany Bay(oil Wharf)

kabz

gday fellow raiders

Got to cooks river ramp at about 5:00am and headed straight to the oil wharf and got straight onto some trev's caught about 30tevs biggest goin around 45cm and got alot of sweep and also had my rod with a pilli on it and a fish took the hpole rod into the water was thinking a port jackson shark or a kingfish also caught a fat 42cm bream and a 45cm tailor was a good couple of hours on the water hope to see it firing up soon with the kingies.

Sorry no pics next time will take camera

gday fellow raiders

Got to cooks river ramp at about 5:00am and headed straight to the oil wharf and got straight onto some trev's caught about 30tevs biggest goin around 45cm and got alot of sweep and also had my rod with a pilli on it and a fish took the hpole rod into the water was thinking a port jackson shark or a kingfish also caught a fat 42cm bream and a 45cm tailor was a good couple of hours on the water hope to see it firing up soon with the kingies.

Sorry no pics next time will take camera

sounds like you hit the jackpot things seem to be heating up as last week i was quite unlucky however was a great day out.